Skip to main content

I am the breeze...

Something about the open road and a loud engine drowning out the noise of the world. All that wind and noise clears out my mind and makes my soul happy!  On the bike I feel like I am connected to both earth and sky and I am the breeze that blows down the winding road! 😎

Tammy Mazzocco

Sometimes the wreck is part of the ride...

When I was five years old my Dad brought home an Indian mini motorcycle and I remember I still had training wheels on my bicycle.  I guess my short legs couldn't peddle fast enough to get going but I had no problem getting down the road on that tiny Indian.  My love of motorcyles started at a young age and I have my Dad to thank. Through that little motorcycle he actually taught me one of the most valuable lessons I've ever learned.  The neighborhood kids I rode with had bigger bikes than me but I what I lacked in cc's I made up for in heart.  After making it up a really challenging hill, I was going too fast when I hit the hill at the top of the hill, and did an endo.  I was scuffed up pretty good and crying and the last thing I wanted to do was get back on the bike but my Dad knew something I didn't.  He made me ride all the way home and I still remember how dramatic I was about it all...I think I actually hated the bike and was beyond mad at my Dad that day, but look

Look beyond and focus where you want to end up...

When riding on a challenging road with lots of sharp turns, every experienced rider knows that you never look into the turn....you look beyond it...setting your sight to where you want to end up.  Where you set your eyes is where the bike will go and if you focus on the turn you will drive into it and crash.  Much like life I guess...look beyond the sharp curves and focus on where I want to end up 😎